Thursday, December 6, 2007

One Paragraph Review: Fantastic Four-Rise of the Silver Surfer

Thinking about it this morning, I wasn't really sure how to write this review. Don't get me wrong. This movie is absolutely terrible. While munching away on my cereal I was trying to think of how best to describe this flaming heap of crap known as the Fantastic Four sequel. And then it struck me: This movie is so bad that its title doesn't even describe it. Yes, the Fantastic Four are all in the movie. Yes, there is a Silver Surfer. But he doesn't rise. There is no Silver Surfer rising. He just sort of appears, along with this Galactus thing, and then...I don't know. Don't see this movie. It has one or two solid CGI-infused action sequences, but the story is inane, the characters shallow, and the dialogue makes you want to punch yourself. In the face.

No comments: