Monday, January 12, 2009

One Paragraph Review: Stick It

I learned two things while I watched the straight-to-DVD "Stick It," while out sick from work. The first thing I learned is that some girl named Missy Peregrym is totally gorgeous and not only is she worth seeing a stupid movie for, but she also teases with some real acting ability. Go figure. The second thing I learned is that it truly is impossible for me to see Jeff Bridges and not expect The Dude. I mean, here's a movie that is filled with girls in leotards in nearly every scene and I still found myself waiting anxiously for Bridges to turn to someone and ask for some Kahlua. Anyway, this movie is sort of exactly what you'd expect from the same evil genius that manufactured Bring It On. It's a hokey, corny, teenage girl movie, just with The Dude awkwardly thrown in.

No comments: